Welcome to the Australasian Spatial Information Education and Research Association - ASIERA
ASIERA is an association of the tertiary education institutions in Australasia that have a focus on spatial information education and research. Member departments are represented in ASIERA by the academic discipline leaders; there is no individual academic membership. As such, ASIERA represents a significant part of the spatial information industry in Australasia, with a workforce of several hundred people in fundamental and applied research and innovation, and a responsibility for educating and training future generations of spatial professionals.
ASIERA aims to be a discussion leader on the future of the profession as well as the science, a place for sharing information among members and collaborating on joint initiatives.
Subscribe to ASIERA mailing list
To receive news and announcements from ASIERA member institutes please enter your email here:
Subscription to the mailing list is open to all staff of member universities. To send a message to the mailing list please contact the listmaster.
- Call for Papers: Climate Change and Disaster Management 2020
- Research@Locate20 has been postponed; details here.
- Research@Locate20 - Call for Papers.
- ASIERA welcomes a new member institute. The University of Auckland joined ASIERA as of May 2019.
- ASIERA welcomes a new member institute. Charles Sturt University joined ASIERA as of September 2018.
- The proceedings of Research@Locate18 is published. Download from here.
- ASIERA presented three Young Author Awards at Research@Locate18. See the winners here.
- Research@Locate18 - full paper submission deadline extended to 15 January.